KENYA MIGRATION SAFARI 2023
Call (518) 346-3525 for more information or to book today! Mention code 17364128
- Tour Operator
- Nature Expeditions Africa, LTD
- Offer valid through 12/31/2023
- 5 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Nairobi||Nairobi/ Lake Naivasha|
On arrival at JKIA, you are met by a Nature Expeditions representative drive to Lake Naivasha. Have Lunch at the lodge and later visit Crescent Island. Take a boat ride to Crescent Island and enjoy a nature walk on Crescent Island, a crescent-shaped peninsula. Sawela Lodge [Full Board]
|Day 2||Lake Nakuru||Lake Naivasha / Lake Nakuru|
After breakfast, check out with a picnic lunch and drive to Lake Nakuru followed by an afternoon game drive. According to history, Lake Nakuru National Park was declared a national park in 1968 and its purpose is to home endangered species of animals such as the Rothschild Giraffe and Rhinoceros. Later back to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Sawela Lodge [Full Board]
|Day 3||Maasai Mara||Lake Naivasha /Maasai Mara.|
After breakfast, check out and drive to the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, so named to mean the â??spotted plainsâ? in the Maa language. This is home to the greatest concentration of large mammals and is widely recognized as Africaâ??s ultimate wildlife reserve. The park is the northern extension of the vast Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, famous for its annual migration of wildebeest. Arrive for lunch at the lodge and later depart for an evening game-viewing drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at Ol Moran Tented Camp [Full Board]
|Day 4||Maasai Mara||Maasai Mara|
Spend a further day of game-watching with morning and afternoon game drives and other activities in the Mara including visits to Maasai village and ballooning (extra cost). Wildlife is abundant in the Mara Reserve with the gentle grasslands ensuring that animals are never out of sight. Birds are prolific including immigrants. The big cats - lion, leopard, and cheetah - follow the wildebeest, essentially their main source of food, into the Mara. Ol Moran Tented Camp [Full Board]
|Day 5||Nairobi||Maasai Mara/Nairobi.|
After breakfast, check out, drive back to Nairobi, and transfer to JKIA for your outbound flight.
The above costs include:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in a chauffeur-driven Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Mineral water during drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24-hour stand-by contact number.
The above costs exclude:
- Visa fees & travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g., telephone call bills, fax/email bills, etc.
- Easter, Christmas, and New Year Holiday Supplements.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff, and driver-guide (s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.